(1) Categories: Public Law, Technology Law, Digital Governance
Topic 1: The Responsibility of Community Media Gatekeepers in the Governance of Digital Platforms – Focusing on the Draft Digital Intermediary Service Act in Taiwan
Topic 2: The Development and Challenges of US Digital Platform Regulatory Legislation – Focusing on Content Moderation
Topic 1: A Discussion of the Constitutional Framework for Internet Content Governance
Topic 2: A Review of the Digital Intermediary Service Act (Draft) in Taiwan – Taking the Japanese Service Provider Responsibility Limitation Act as a Reference
(3) Participants: Please refer to the attached file.
(4) Time: February 24, 2023 (Friday) 13:30~17:30
(5) Venue: J616, Jihe Campus, Ming Chuan University
(6) Address: No. 130, Jihe Road, Taipei City, 6th Floor
(7) Registration: https://forms.gle/E679KgD9VhVvczk47
(8) Contact Information:
This conference will be conducted synchronously online and on-site. Distinguished guests, scholars, and students are cordially invited to register and participate. Please fill out the registration form before February 22. We will provide you with the link before the conference starts.
Considering the limited number of on-site seats, if the number of on-site registrations reaches the maximum capacity, we will provide an online link for participation.
Telephone: 02-2882-4564, extension 2808.