Transfer during winter break
- Registration and Check-in for Winter Session Transfer Students in 2022
Date: Tuesday, January 17th, 2023
Sophomore admitted students at 9:00 AM and waitlisted students at 1:00 PM
Third-grade admitted students will have their orientation at 10:30 am, while the waitlisted students will have theirs at 2:30 pm.
Please refer to the registration notice for detailed information regarding registration: Notification of Registration for Cold-Season Transfer (Second Year) Notification of Registration for Cold-Season Transfer (Third Year)
If you are unable to come on the registration day, you may authorize a representative to handle the registration process on your behalf. The representative should bring a letter of authorization, the original identification documents of both parties, and any necessary registration materials
※ If you fail to bring the original academic credentials on the registration day, please request a declaration form to fill out during registration, and submit the original documents within the specified time frame.
1. Domestic public universities, registered private universities, or students who have studied for at least 3 semesters and above in a foreign university recognized by the Ministry of Education are eligible to apply for the third year (students who have studied for at least 5 semesters and above are eligible to apply for the fourth year).
2. Graduates from domestic public or registered private junior colleges or vocational schools, or graduates from foreign institutions with an associate degree or higher recognized by the Ministry of Education, are eligible to apply for the second year.
3. Applicants who meet one of the following qualifications are eligible to apply for the Junior College graduation equivalent admission examination: (Limited to second-year admission)
(1) For students who have completed the required length of study at a junior college and hold a certificate of study completion, a transfer certificate, or a leave of absence certificate, and provide transcripts of their academic records.
(2) For those who have passed the self-study assessment and hold a certificate of equivalency to a junior college degree.
4. Aged 22 or above, holding a diploma of graduation (completion) from a senior high school or having completed the required years of study, with a total of 80 or more credits accumulated from taking different courses, and possessing the following proof of credits. (Limited to applying for admission to the second year of college.)
(1) Credit courses for university or distance learning university degree programs.
(2)Credit courses for continuing education programs offered by colleges or higher education institutions.
(3) Non-formal education courses recognized by the Ministry of Education.
(4)Vocational continuing education courses offered by training institutions that are recognized by the Ministry of Education and are at the college or higher education level.
(5)Credit courses for vocational continuing education programs offered by colleges or higher education institutions.
5. For distance learning university students who have completed all required courses and earned 54 credits, they are eligible to apply for the second year of a similar program. For those who have completed 90 credits, they are eligible to apply for the third year of a similar program.
Transfer students who choose to concurrently study at their original institution and the transfer institution, and are unable to withdraw or take a leave of absence, may submit their academic transcripts from previous years in lieu of current transcripts, subject to the regulations of both institutions.
Applicants with foreign academic credentials must follow the university's regulations regarding recognition of foreign credentials. Applicants with academic credentials from Mainland China must follow the university's regulations regarding recognition of Mainland Chinese credentials.