Secretary of Department of Financial Law
1.Responsible for the administrative affairs of the department, including departmental evaluation, administrative expense reimbursement, registration of graduation projects, registration of corporate internship hours and contracts, license statistics, research for graduate schools, establishment of a database of exam questions, tracking of graduate flow, and credit course statistics.
2. Assist in holding and recording departmental meetings.
3. Host joint counseling meetings of Law Schools and departments
4. Coordinate with all relevant units of the university to handle affairs related to the Department of Financial Law.
5. Handle business related to the full-time and part-time faculty of the Department of Financial Law.
6. Manage the property of the Department of Financial Law and to assist in the budgeting and reimbursement of departmental funds.
7. Manage the B601 Law Library, B602 Law Graduate Research Office, B701-2 Law Graduate Research Office, B702 Law School Teaching and Research Office, B703 Law School Teaching and Research Office, B704 Law School Teaching and Research Office, and the Department of Financial Law/B804 and H102 Practice Court.
8. Organize internship for junior and senior students in related enterprises.
9. Arrange special lectures for the Department of Financial Law, undergraduate and master's classes.
10. Assist the Department of Finance and Financial Law in industry-academia cooperation and commissioned training programs.
11.To handle financial license counseling classes (securities salesman, insurance salesman, trust business personnel, etc.)
12. Assist faculty and students of the Department of Finance and Financial Law in applying for National Science and Technology Council related programs.
13.To assist with the shared affairs of the Law School.
14. Assist the department chair with official duties and the weekly schedule of the chair.