MCU LAW REVIEW ON CASES AND ADMINISTRATIVE INTERPRETATION
Call for Papers Rules
1.This journal is a regular annual publication.
2. Please follow academic ethics and cite correctly according to academic conventions.
3.The manuscript should be in Chinese and contain title, author's name, author's title, abstract in Chinese (less than 300 words), key words in Chinese (3~5), text, and references.
4.Please submit your manuscript in word format (word 2000 or above) to facilitate review and editing.
5. All manuscripts are subject to preliminary review and review procedures, and the authors will be notified of the review results immediately and the number of issues to be published will be arranged according to the order in which the manuscripts are accepted for publication; if the manuscripts are not accepted after review, they will be returned immediately. If the manuscript is not accepted for publication, the author is requested to cooperate with the subsequent editorial needs. If the author is unable to cooperate with the editorial needs as scheduled, the manuscript will be considered as withdrawn by the author and will not be published.
6. Once the manuscript is published, the author shall be responsible for the text and shall be held responsible for any legal liability for infringement of others' copyrights. The Journal will not pay for the manuscript and will not give 20 copies of the manuscript, but will send an electronic file of the completed manuscript for the author's own reference.
7. For papers submitted to the Journal, authors should sign the "Authorization for Use of Writings" form and agree to publish the "Min Chuan University Law Review" (hereinafter referred to as "Authorized Writings") with a non-exclusive license to "Min Chuan University" with the following consent:
(1) To publish the "Authorized Writings" in paper or digital form.
(2) To sublicense others to reproduce the Licensed Work in digital form using appropriate technology or methods, and to transmit it publicly through the Internet, storage media, or other means for the purpose of providing readers with a database of information for sale or service such as searching, browsing, downloading, or printing.
(3) The Author may change the format of the Licensed Work in order to conform to paper or digital publication.
(4) The author warrants that the Licensed Work is his or her own creation, that he or she has the right to grant the licenses set forth in this Agreement, and that the Licensed Work does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party. After signing this Agreement, the author still owns the copyright of the Licensed Work.
8. Please attach a copy of the original paper and a copy of the word file to the Editorial Review Committee of Ming Chuan University, College of Law, No. 250, Sec. 5, Zhongshan North Road, Taipei, Taiwan, or send the word file directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the e-mail: Submission "The Editorial Board of the Ming Chuan University Law Review.