Transfer during Summer Vacation
Examination Application Instructions
Those who meet one of the following qualifications are eligible to apply for transfer admission and, upon acceptance, transfer to the corresponding year of study at our school.
1. Graduates who have completed at least two semesters at domestic public or registered private universities or foreign universities recognized by the Ministry of Education (graduates applying for the third year must have completed at least four semesters of study).
2. Graduates of domestic public or registered private junior colleges or technical colleges, or graduates of foreign colleges or higher education institutions recognized by the Ministry of Education.
3. Those who meet one of the following qualifications are eligible to apply for the equivalent qualification of a junior college graduate:
(1)Those who have completed the required years of study at a junior college but did not graduate.
(2)Those who have passed the equivalent qualification assessment examination for junior college education.
4. Those who are 22 years of age or older, possess a senior high school graduation (completion) certificate, or have completed a certain period of study, and have accumulated 80 or more credits from the following different subject courses and possess the following credit certification.
(1)University degree credit courses at universities or open universities.
(2)Credit courses for continuing education at colleges or higher education institutions.
(3)Non-formal education courses recognized by the Ministry of Education.
5. Graduates from the National Open University who have completed all courses and earned 36 credits may apply for admission to the second year of a similar program. Graduates who have earned 72 credits may apply for admission to the third year of a similar program.
The admission brochure for the 2023 summer transfer examination is expected to be announced in early May.