Financial Law Faculty Professional Examination
Examination Content Structure
1. Purpose of the test: This test is a conclusive test for the four-year professional training of the Department of Finance and Law of the university. The purpose is to understand the students' overall learning achievements and help them participate in the job market in the financial field. This examination is to test the core ability of students' "basic financial knowledge".
2. Test time: 100 minutes.
3. The total score of the test: 100 points.
4. Exam scope: Securities and Futures Trading Law, Insurance Law, Financial Regulations, Financial Management.
5. Proportion of points:
The Purpose of Assessing Quantity
1. Understand the students' overall learning achievements in the field of finance and finance.
2. Assist them to participate in the job market in the financial field after graduation.
Participation and Test Question Types
Multiple-choice questions (50 questions, accounting for 100%), including 20 questions on securities and futures trading law, 10 questions on insurance law, 10 questions on financial regulations, and 10 questions on financial management.