The University's Stellar Recommendation for Admission.
The qualification for recommended application.
(1) Students who have studied in the same domestic senior high school throughout their first, second, and third year and will graduate in the 111th academic year, and meet one of the following conditions:
- Students who have studied in public or registered private senior high schools' regular departments throughout the entire course.
- Students who have taken the Ministry of Education-approved academic program courses in comprehensive senior high schools throughout the entire course.
- Students who have studied in public or registered senior vocational schools' affiliated regular departments throughout the entire course. The above regular department students do not include students in the continuing education division or bilingual department students and drama class students established or approved by the respective education authorities for other special purposes in senior high schools. Music, art, dance, and sports talent classes (hereinafter referred to as talent classes) and sports class students established by the above-mentioned schools through special education laws, art education laws, experimental education methods for senior high schools, or regulations for setting up sports classes in schools below senior high schools and approved by the respective education authorities are only recommended for the fourth to seventh categories and related fields of study that students have learned during their attendance. However, if they have transferred during their attendance, they do not meet the qualifications for recommended application. Universities' fourth to seventh category fields of study, such as music, art, dance, and sports, also only accept students from talent classes and sports classes in senior high schools. The senior high schools that can recommend students (hereinafter referred to as recommended schools) are listed in Appendix 2, "List of Recommended Schools and Codes for the 112th Academic Year's University Stellar Recommendation."
(2) The term "studied in the same domestic senior high school throughout their first, second, and third year" in the preceding paragraph refers to students whose academic record throughout the first, second, and third years is in the same domestic school, or who have actually studied in the same domestic school throughout their entire attendance, and whose academic performance evaluation method is approved by the school's recommendation committee and is consistent with all students. The term "111th academic year's graduating class" in the preceding paragraph refers to students who are currently studying and will graduate in the 111th academic year.
(3) Students who meet the qualifications listed in (1) and (2) and whose "academic performance in school" percentile ranking meets the university's requirements and whose subject ability test, high school English listening test, and art test results meet the standards for the subject ability test, high school English listening test, and art test inspection subjects established by the university's regulations can apply for recommendation according to the admission regulations by their recommended school.
Important Schedule Overview
|Admissions Guidelines for the 2023 Academic Year University Star Program||111.12.29|